1431 El Camino Real
An application has been approved for Environmental Review, Condominium Permit, Design Review, Parking Variance for the use of mechanical parking lifts and Front Landscape Variance for a new 3-story, 6-unit condominium building at 1431 El Camino Real.
Planning Commission Meeting - February 12, 2018 - An application for environmental review and design review was approved by the Planning Commission on February 12, 2018.
- Staff Report
- Draft Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Final Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Project Plans
The following are pertinent details regarding the proposed development:
- Zoning: R-3
- Site Area: 7,721 square feet
- Proposed Units: 6 units (all 2-Bedroom units)
- Parking: 15 spaces
- Building Height: 3 stories / 35 feet
Catherine Keylon, Senior Planner
Toby Levy, Levy Design Partners