I Voted Sticker Contest
The City of Burlingame is hosting an "I Voted" sticker contest!
Any eighteen (18) and under Burlingame resident can participate in the contest.
In total, at least THREE designs will be selected and turned into stickers for both the March 5, 2024 Presidential Primary Election and the November 5, 2024 Presidential Election. These stickers will be distributed at all voting centers in Burlingame and available at City Hall.
To top it off, the City Council will also recognize your hard work and creativity during a meeting.
- Must be 18 or under and live in Burlingame
- The design must contain the words "I Voted"
- Contestants can either draw their design on the page provided or design it on their computer
- Submit your design to City Clerk Meaghan Hassel-Shearer
- Drop off at City Clerk's Office, City Hall, 501 Primrose Road, Burlingame
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to the City Clerk, 501 Primrose Road, Burlingame, CA 94010
Instructions and Submission Page
Like this .... but make it your own and unique to Burlingame!
Questions? Contact the City Clerk at email@example.com or at (650) 558-7203