Below is a summary of State resources available:
- Governor Gavin Newsom’s 4-stage Resilience Roadmap.
- COVID-19 telephone hotline: 1-833-422-4255, M-F 8AM-8PM, Sa-Su 8AM-5PM
- California's COVID website: https://covid19.ca.gov/
- FAQ: https://covid19.ca.gov/stay-home-except-for-essential-needs
- County variances: https://covid19.ca.gov/roadmap-counties/
Below is a summary of County resources available:
- smcgov.org for COVID-19 information from the County of San Mateo.
- https://www.smchealth.org/coronavirus for COVID-19 information from San Mateo County Health.
- County COVID-19 Cases and Data
- Health Officer Statements and Orders
- Subscribe to be notified about all County EOC COVID-19 bulletins. Go to https://www.smcgov.org/, scroll to the bottom right corer of the page, enter you email under "Subscribe to Updates".
- Media briefings from County Manager are available here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvrcFuwLyzqObdvneaE8FlOohT-01gXPG
- The San Mateo County Emergency Operations Center has the ¿Qué es un “trabajo esencial?” video in Spanish done: https://youtu.be/0rmEj1NOEFI